If you have any questions or concerns about our use of your Personal Information, then please contact us using the contact details provided at the end of Section 4.
1. ABOUT US
Olton Marketing & Communications (OMC)provides solutions and expertise that give our customers superior results in rich media marketing; graphics, social media, web design, video and print. We also offer hosting, e-commerce and a variety other online and offline initiatives and services.
Over the years OMC has worked with many companies, small, medium and large. We’ve helped establish or enhanced brands, online presence, e-commerce capabilities, and marketing strategies.
2. PRIVACY FOR MEMBERS
This section applies to the Personal Information we collect and process from a Member or potential Member through the provision of the Services. If you are not a Member, the Visitors section of this policy may be more applicable to you and your data.
A. Information We Collect
The Personal Information that we may collect broadly falls into the following categories:
(i) Information you provide to us: In the course of engaging with our products and services, you may provide Personal Information about you such as your name, address, phone number and email address. Personal Information is often, but not exclusively, provided to us when you contact with our customer service team, send us an email, or communicate with us in any other way.
Cookies set by the website owner or service provider (in this case, Olton Marketing & Communications) are called “first party cookies”. Cookies set by parties other than the website owner are called “third party cookies”. Third party cookies enable third party features or functionality to be provided on or through the website or service you are using (such as advertising, interactive content and analytics). The third parties that set these third party cookies can recognize your computer either when it visits the website or service in question and also when it visits certain other websites or services.
B. Use of Personal Information
We may use the Personal Information we collect through the services or other sources for a range of reasons, including:
• To bill and collect money owed to us by you.
This includes sending you email, invoices, receipts, notices of delinquency, and alerting you if we need a different credit card number. We use third parties for secure credit card transaction processing, and those third parties collect billing information to process your orders and credit card payments.
• To send you system alert messages.
• To meet legal requirements, including complying with court orders, valid discovery requests, valid subpoenas, and other appropriate legal mechanisms.
• To provide information to representatives and advisors, including attorneys and accountants, to help us comply with legal, accounting, or security requirements.
• To prosecute and defend a court, arbitration, or similar legal proceeding.
• To respond to lawful requests by public authorities, including meeting national security or law enforcement requirements.
• To provide, support and improve the services.For example, this may include sharing your or your Contacts’ information with third parties in order to provide and support our services or to make certain features of the Products available to you.
• Other purposes.To carry out other legitimate business purposes, as well as other lawful purposes about which we will notify you.
C. Cookies and Tracking Technologies
We and our partners may use various technologies to collect and store information when you use our services, and this may include using cookies and similar tracking technologies, such as pixels and web beacons. For example, we use web beacons in the emails we send on your behalf. These web beacons track certain behavior such as whether the email sent through was delivered and opened and whether links within the email were clicked. They also allow us to collect information such as the recipient’s IP address, browser, email client type and other similar details. Reports are also available to us when we send email to you, so we may collect and review that information.
D. Other Data Protection Rights
You may have the following data protection rights:
• To access, correct, update or request deletionof Personal Information. Olton Marketing & Communications takes reasonable steps to ensure that the data we collect is reliable for its intended use, accurate, complete and up to date. As a Member, you can manage many of your individual account and profile settings within the dashboard provided through the Olton Marketing & Communications platform, or you may contact us directly by emailing us.
• Similarly, if Personal Information is collected or processed on the basis of consent, the data subject can withdraw their consentat any time. Withdrawing your consent will not affect the lawfulness of any processing we conducted prior to your withdrawal, nor will it affect processing of your Personal Information conducted in reliance on lawful processing grounds other than consent.
• The right to complain to a data protection authorityabout the collection and use of Personal Information.
We respond to all requests we receive from individuals wishing to exercise their data protection rights in accordance with applicable data protection law. We may ask you to verify your identity in order to help us respond efficiently to your request.
3. PRIVACY FOR VISITORS
This section applies to Personal Information that we collect and process through our Websites and in the usual course of our business.
A. Information We Collect
(i) Information you provide to us on the Websites or otherwise: Certain parts of our Websites may ask you to provide Personal Information voluntarily. For example, we may ask you to provide certain Personal Information (such as your name, contact details, company name, profile information) when you submit inquiries to us. You may choose to provide additional information when you communicate with us or otherwise interact with us, and we will keep copies of any such communications for our records.
The Personal Information that you are asked to provide, and the reasons why you are asked to provide it, will be made clear to you at the point we ask you to provide your Personal Information. We will also let you know prior to collection whether the provision of the Personal Information we are collecting is mandatory or may be provided on a voluntary basis and the consequences, if any, of not providing the information.
B. Use of Personal Information
We may use the information we collect through our Websites for a range of reasons, including:
• To provide, operate, optimize, and maintain our Websites.
• To respond to your online inquiries and requests, and to provide you with information and access to resources or products and services that you have requested from us.
• To manage our Websites and system administration and security.
• To improve the navigation and content of our Websites.
• To identify any server problems or other IT or network issues.
• To process transactions and to set up online accounts.
• To compile aggregated statistics about site usage and to better understand the preferences of our Visitors.
• To carry out research and development to improve our products and services.
• To customize content and layout of the Websites.
• To carry out other legitimate business purposes, as well as other lawful purposes.
C. Cookies and Tracking Technologies
D. Other Data Protection Rights
You have the following data protection rights:
• To access, correct, update, or request deletionof your Personal Information. Olton Marketing & Communications takes reasonable steps to ensure that the data we collect is reliable for its intended use, accurate, complete, and up to date. You may contact us directly at any time about accessing, correcting, updating, or deleting your Personal Information, or altering your data or marketing preferences by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will consider your request in accordance with applicable laws.
• Similarly, if we have collected and processed your Personal Information with your consent, then you can withdraw your consentat any time. Withdrawing your consent will not affect the lawfulness of any processing we conducted prior to your withdrawal, nor will it affect processing of your Personal Information conducted in reliance on lawful processing grounds other than consent.
• You have the right to complain to a data protection authorityabout our collection and use of your Personal Information.
We respond to all requests we receive from individuals wishing to exercise their data protection rights in accordance with applicable data protection laws. We may ask you to verify your identity in order to help us respond efficiently to your request.
4. GENERAL INFORMATION
A. How We Share Information
(i) Our service providers: Sometimes, we share your information with our third-party service providers, who help us provide and support our services and other business-related functions.
(ii) Advertising partners: We may partner with third-party advertising networks and exchanges to display advertising on our Websites or to manage and serve our advertising on other sites and may share Personal Information with them for this purpose.
(iii) Any competent law enforcement body, regulatory body, government agency, court or other third party where we believe disclosure is necessary (a) as a matter of applicable law or regulation, (b) to exercise, establish, or defend our legal rights, or (c) to protect your vital interests or those of any other person.
(iv) A potential buyer (and its agents and advisors) in the case of a sale, merger, consolidation, liquidation, reorganization, or acquisition.
(v) Any other person with your consent.
B. Your Choices and Opt-Outs
All opt-out requests can be made by emailing us using the contact details provided in the “Questions and Concerns” section below. Please note that some communications (such as service messages, account notifications, billing information) are considered transactional and necessary for account management, and Members cannot opt out of these messages unless you cancel your Olton Marketing & Communications service subscription.
C. Our Security
We take appropriate and reasonable technical and organizational measures to protect Personal Information from loss, misuse, unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration, and destruction, taking into account the risks involved in the processing and the nature of the Personal Information. If you have any questions about the security of your Personal Information, you may contact us email@example.com.
Olton Marketing & Communications accounts require a username and password to log in. Members must keep their username and password secure, and never disclose it to a third party. Because the information in a Member’s Olton Marketing & Communications account is so sensitive, account passwords are hashed, which means we cannot see a Member’s password. We cannot resend forgotten passwords either. We will only provide Members with instructions on how to reset them.
D. Retention of Data
We retain Personal Information where we have an ongoing legitimate business or legal need to do so. Our retention periods will vary depending on the type of data involved, but, generally, we’ll refer to these criteria in order to determine retention period:
• Whether we have a legal or contractual need to retain the data.
• Whether the data is necessary to provide our products and services.
• Whether our Members have the ability to access and delete the data within their Olton Marketing & Communications accounts.
• Whether our Members would reasonably expect that we would retain the data until they remove it or until their Olton Marketing & Communications accounts are closed or terminated.
When we have no ongoing legitimate business need to process your Personal Information, we will either delete or anonymize it or, if this is not possible (for example, because your Personal Information has been stored in backup archives), then we will securely store your Personal Information and isolate it from any further processing until deletion is possible.
E. Changes to this Policy
F. Questions & Concerns
If you have any questions or comments, or if you have a concern about the way in which we have handled any privacy matter, please use our contact form to send us a message or you may also contact us through the following:
Toll Free: 1-877-689-9292